PVA Air Rifle Instruction
Air Rifle Instruction
PVA Sports Program Manager John Arbino is providing precision Air Gun Instruction from the comfort of home. He is an accomplished rifle marksman and has attended the Advanced Rifle Coach school at the Olympic Training Center. The next sessions will begin January 7. The registration link will soon be posted; please check back frequently.
Air Gun Session 105
- 7 Jan, 3pm EST Good Training v. Bad Training
- 14 Jan, 3pm EST- Equipment & Classification
- 21 Jan, 3pm EST- Developing the Shot Plan
- 28 Jan, 3pm EST- Mental Components of Shooting Sports
- 4 Feb, 3pm EST – Dry Fire Training & Match Preparation
Air Rifle Postal Matches
As a result of canceling our in-person events this year due to the current social distancing guidelines we have made the decision to expand the air rifle program through using a Postal Match format. This was proven to be effective during the recent NVWGs at Home this past summer, and will follow a similar format. The inaugural PVA Postal Match season will run from November 2020 – May 2021. Please contact New England Chapter Representative Mike Guilbault, or PVA Sports Program Manager John Arbino for the full Match Program.