COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic for Veterans – Littleton, NH
The White River Junction VA Medical Center is excited to announce that it will be hosting two walk-in clinics with community partners next week!
WHAT: Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
WHO: Any eligible, enrolled Veterans aged 55 and older OR enrolled Veterans that are essential workers.
Eligibility staff will be there to process applications for VA healthcare if you are not already enrolled.
Please bring your DD214 and any supporting military documentation to help us determine your eligibility for VA Healthcare.
WHERE: Littleton Elks Lodge #1831 located at 42 Main St US-302, Bethlehem, NH 03574
WHEN: Wednesday, March 3rd 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Our goal is to vaccinate every eligible, 55+ Veteran who wishes to receive the vaccine. If you are are in the greater Littleton or Burlington area and fit the criteria, we’d love a chance to see you! NO appointment is necessary – please just show up.
Before attending either clinic, please read the important information below:
- Clinic is first-come, first-serve
- Will be offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Veterans MUST be 55 years old or older
- Veterans MUST be enrolled in VA Healthcare
- If you’re not enrolled or registered in the White River Junction Healthcare System, please call 802-295-9363 extension 4004 or 5118 to see about enrollment in VA healthcare!
- The enrollment team will be at both locations to assist with applications, if you want to apply in person with your DD214 (military discharge document)
- Second Doses MUST be 28 days later at same location
- If you have received any other vaccine in the last two weeks or plan to in the next 6 weeks, you cannot receive Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at this time
- You cannot receive the vaccine if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 3 months
- At this time the COVID-19 vaccine is not recommended for anyone who has previously experienced an anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine
Masks and Physical Distancing Required