COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic for Veterans – Essex Junction, VT
Eligibility staff will be there to process applications for VA healthcare if you are not already enrolled.
Please bring your DD214 and any supporting military documentation to help us determine your eligibility for VA Healthcare.
- Clinic is first-come, first-serve
- Will be offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Veterans MUST be 55 years old or older
- Veterans MUST be enrolled in VA Healthcare
- If you’re not enrolled or registered in the White River Junction Healthcare System, please call 802-295-9363 extension 4004 or 5118 to see about enrollment in VA healthcare!
- The enrollment team will be at both locations to assist with applications, if you want to apply in person with your DD214 (military discharge document)
- Second Doses MUST be 28 days later at same location
- If you have received any other vaccine in the last two weeks or plan to in the next 6 weeks, you cannot receive Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at this time
- You cannot receive the vaccine if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 3 months
- At this time the COVID-19 vaccine is not recommended for anyone who has previously experienced an anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine
You can sign up to get updated information at this site: https://www.va.gov/health-care/covid-19-vaccine/