Wheelchair Football is the newest team sport offered by Move United’s membership network.
New England PVA will be hosting a Wheelchair Football Clinic in transit to let’s Stadium in July 2021.
It provides an exciting option for athletes looking for a fast-paced, competitive sport. Beginning this fall, the USA Wheelchair Football League will bring you all of the hard-hitting, fast-paced, action you enjoy. This league is the first of it’s kind for adults with physical disabilities looking to play America’s favorite sport.
What can you expect?
- Our players go fast! Forget a 4.48 second 40-yard dash, a USAWFL player can go do it in under 4 seconds!
- Our athletes are tough and aren’t afraid to take a hit.
- All of the excitement of football, played by amazing athletes!
Rulebook & Coaching Resources
- 2020 Official USA Wheelchair Football League Rules and Regulations
- USAWFL Concussion and Medical Safety Protocol
- Follow the USAWFL Return to Play Post Covid-19 Guidelines
- Tournament Host Guidelines
Would you like a hard-copy of the USA Wheelchair Football League Rulebook? Request it here.