Wheelchair Football is the newest team sport offered by Move United’s membership network.
New England PVA will be hosting a Wheelchair Football Clinic in transit to let’s Stadium in July 2021.
It provides an exciting option for athletes looking for a fast-paced, competitive sport. Beginning this fall, the USA Wheelchair Football League will bring you all of the hard-hitting, fast-paced, action you enjoy. This league is the first of it’s kind for adults with physical disabilities looking to play America’s favorite sport.
What can you expect?
- Our players go fast! Forget a 4.48 second 40-yard dash, a USAWFL player can go do it in under 4 seconds!
- Our athletes are tough and aren’t afraid to take a hit.
- All of the excitement of football, played by amazing athletes!
Rulebook & Coaching Resources
- 2020 Official USA Wheelchair Football League Rules and Regulations
- USAWFL Concussion and Medical Safety Protocol
- Follow the USAWFL Return to Play Post Covid-19 Guidelines
- Tournament Host Guidelines
Would you like a hard-copy of the USA Wheelchair Football League Rulebook? Request it here.
For complete calendar of activities and events click here.
For more information about New England PVA’s sports and recreational activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images and content courtesy of USAWFL.